Naples Experience - Eat, pray and love Naples
Discover Naples, "the city of the thousand colors". A Professional guide will show you the city's hidden treasures that lie in the most secret corners of the famous squares and the "noisy" narrow streets of the historical center.
Departing from your Sorrento hotel, the tour will lead you to the historical center, reaching Piazza del Gesu where you will have the chance to admire two of the most important Naples churches: the Baroque Gesù Nuovo and Romantic Santa Chiara.
Visit the Cappella San Severo, the Veiled Christ, and the Basilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore before continuing on a walking tour of San Gregorio Armeno and Naples Christmas Alley.
Stop for lunch and eat a delicious pizza in a typical Italian restaurant. In the afternoon stroll around the monumental square of Piazza del Plebiscito where you will have some free time at your disposal to admire the Royal Palace, San Carlo Opera, the Umberto I gallery, Via Toledo, Piazza Trento, and Piazza Trieste.
Enjoy a typical Neapolitan cake and coffee in the famous Bar Gambrinus before departing from Naples and making your way back to Sorrento.
- Guided tour of the historic center of Naples
- The chance to taste the famous Neapolitan Pizza
- Coffee and Neapolitan cake
- Live tour commentary provided in English and SpanishExclusions
- Admission fees
- Food and Beverages not listed as InclusionsAdditional Information
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- It can be managed by a multilingual guide
- The duration may vary depending on traffic conditions or unforeseen circumstances