Path of Gods
Pick-up from assigned meeting point and transfer to Agerola.
Together with your Hiking Guide climb up the ancient path that used to connect Bomerano (Agerola) to Nocelle (Positano), also known as “Path of the Gods”. Named after the beauties that characterize its views, this trail is considered today one of the most beautiful hiking trails of the world, and it stretches along several villages of the famous Amalfi Drive with its 10 KM. Along the path, it’s still possible to admire remains of ancient farmhouses and meet local shepherds carrying with their mule wood or milk to the underlying towns.
Return to Sorrento.
- Pick-up and Drop- off from assigned meeting point
- English Speaking Hiking Guide
What's not Included
- Entrance Fees
- From Nocelle it is possible to reach the town of Positano with 40 minutes of walking through an inner path of 1700 stairs.
- "Li Galli” islands facing the Path are said to be the ancient abode of Ulysses Myth sirens
- Tour availability may vary according to weather conditions.
- Not recommended for people with back problems and low mobility
- Not recommended for patients with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible.