Capri Minicruise with Guide
Pick up from a dedicated meeting point in Sorrento and transfer to the port to join a tour to the beautiful island of Capri.
Get on board of a speed motorboat and enjoy a scenic ride along the Coastline.
Arriving in Marina Grande, your guide will lead you to the Town center.
Walk along the narrow street that wraps the famous square, "La Piazzetta", reach the south of the island from where you can take stunning pictures of the Faraglioni Rocks and don't miss the opportunity to visit the wonderful "Augustus Gardens" overlooking the sea.
After the guided walking tour spends some free time at leisure exploring the surroundings.
After you will meet again your guide down to Marina Grande, where you will do a boat trip around the island to admire its splendid caves before getting back to Sorrento.
- Pick-up from meeting points within Sorrento area
- Transportation on-board of a shared boat (40 – 150 pax)
- 2 hours of free time to visit Capri Island
- Landing Tax in Capri
- Tour in English
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance fees.
- Sea towels
- For the return trip please ask the skipper for exact boarding time and dock number.
- The program may vary depending on tide level and weather conditions.
- The exact pick-up time will be communicated after booking