Pompei Experience (Half Day)
Meet our guide at the accorded meeting point and leave the Peninsula at about 09:00 am to visit the archaeological site of Pompeii.
At the arrival, explore with the Guide the main features of this ancient city, including the baths, bakeries, and theatres just to name a few.
Pompeii, lay buried under a cover of lapilli and ashes for hundreds of years being excavated only in the 18th century; the site is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1997.
Even if your interests do not lie in history, this massive archaeological site will not fail to impress you.
Return to Sorrento in the early afternoon.
- Round-trip Transportation from Sorrento to Pompeii
- Tour provided by English or Spanish guide
- Entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair